Feb 2, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Been feeling super hot since lunch time. I don't get a temperature, though. I just feel super hot. Yesterday, I was hold with the chills. It was miserable. My back is aching really bad which means my platelets are probably dropping. I'm also short on breath. Ate a little bit of dinner, only the broccoli and of course the key lime pie. Drinking water instead of more chocolate milk. I've had a ton of chocolate milk since I've been here. I get shaky during and after I eat.

Had an EKG and chest x-ray because my chest has been feeling like it's squeezing together from both sides the last two times I've been given platelets.

(Guys hold your ears, ha) I did start my monthly. This was a high concern considering the blood loss. It doesn't seem to be causing any problems and it's not extreme either. In fact, lighter than normal. Which has me confused.

Going to finish eating and take a nap. It's strange how sleepy I get just sitting around. :\

No comments: